2. What is your favourite item bought from past Vodafone London Fashion weekends?
A pair of vintage sunglasses from RetroSun
3. What is your essential accessory?
A scarf - it's versatile and can be worn all year, day to night.
4. What new feature are you most looking forward to at Vodafone London Fashion Weekend?
If I get a free moment, I'd love to see Hilary Alender present one of the catwalk shows. I think she's fabulous.
5. Whose style do you admire?
Alexa Chung gets it right in my eyes. I love her individual take on a look and it always looks so comfortable.
6. What is the best part of your job?
Doing what I love, and seeing the enjoyment my prints and scarves give to the customer.
7. What do you do on your day off?
My morning will start in the gym and I'll then head to one of my favourite cafes and catch up on reading the Fashion journals. My afternoon will end by taking my dog Manuka for an extra long walk.
8. What is your ultimate Guilty Pleasure?
An afternoon in a Spa followed by a sneaky dinner with friends at Asia de Cuba.
9. Where is your favourite place in London?
The V&A museum.
10. What do you love about London Style?
The attitude. This shines through in how we dress.
11. Sum up Vodafone London Fashion Weekend in 10 words
Be sure to attend, you don't want to miss out.
Check out Sara Ebbett's scarves
at Accessory Designers