1. What are you wearing today?
I am wearing Printed Skirt Dress in pink and nude from the Almost Famous SS12 collection with Beatrice Ong heels and too much jewellery.
2. What is your favourite item bought from past Vodafone London Fashion weekends?
A nude and cobalt blue beaded shift dress by By Malene Birger – it’s a stunner!
3. What is your essential accessory?
A beautiful handbag and a decent attitude.
4. What new feature are you most looking forward to at Vodafone London Fashion Weekend?
The new digital magazine The Edit sounds like an exciting new medium.
5. Whose style do you admire?
Audrey Hepburn and Gwen Stefani – mixed together =)
6. What is the best part of your job?
The fact that no two days are the same, you could be in Paris and back at your desk in 12hours having seen the most amazing sights in that time.
7. What do you do on your day off?
Start the day with yoga and then depending on the weather and who’s around it usually involves food and laughs!
8. What is your ultimate Guilty Pleasure?
Gold jewellery – it’s becoming a little unhealthy now
9. Where is your favourite place in London?
Berwick Street for all it’s fabric and trimming shops and The Long Bar at The Sanderson Hotel. In that order.
10. What do you love about London Style?
Its so unique every corner you turn; and I love the fearlessness about Londoners when it comes to being themselves.
11. Sum up Vodafone London Fashion Weekend in 10 words
The place where the impossible fashion becomes truly possible.