1. What are you wearing today?
I am wearing a marble print shirt with leather collar from our new aw12 range, with my American Apparel black disco pants and new House of Holland rainbow wedges, I love my new wedges!!
2. What is your favourite item bought from past Vodafone London Fashion weekends?
The last Fashion weekend I went to was in Sydney and I bought an amazing Maurie and Eve dress!Love australian fashion
3. What is your essential accessory?
I feel naked without my three chunky gold rings and small gold hoop earings.
4. What new feature are you most looking forward to at Vodafone London Fashion Weekend?
I'm really looking forward to exploring Estethica, I really believe in ethical fashion and will always make an effort to make sure Bill and Mar is ethically made.
5. Whose style do you admire?
LOVE Chloe Sevigny she is so beautiful in everything she does and wears. Would love to own Ashley Olsens wardrobe and am always interested in what Rihanna is wearing, she can pull off a lot!
6. What is the best part of your job?
Working for yourself is a real luxury. I love running the business as there are so many different things to be in control of. Obviously it is demanding and can be overwhelming at times, but its really interesting learning about all the different aspects of the industry, not just design.
7. What do you do on your day off?
Sleep, eat pizza and go party with my friends as much as possible. Days off don’t come around often!
8. What is your ultimate Guilty Pleasure?
Bikini’s and home and away :)
9. Where is your favourite place in London?
Really love Brixton at the moment as so many of my friends live there and its always lively day and night
10. What do you love about London Style?
I love the diversity and mix of styles. you can see 100 different styles in one day. People are not afraid to wear what the want and experiment with fashion. I think Londoners are excepting of anything
11. Sum up Vodafone London Fashion Weekend in 10 words
Really fun day out. Great fashion for everyone in beautiful surroundings.