1. Arrive early-this is usually the quietest period and means you can avoid the crowds.
2. Hold out for Sunday- many designer usually further discount all the items on the last day for everything that is unsold.
3. Wear comfy shoes- It might not be as stylish, but you will be grateful when you are there.
4. Fill up with a big breakfast- Fuel up for the day on a hearty breakfast to avoid queues in the food areas and to make sure you are ready to shop all day long!
5. Take public transport- It’s the easiest and quickest way, and also ensures you can make full use of the gorgeous cocktail lounge.
About the designer
Retrosun is a company with a difference as all our sunglasses are: Vintage, Never been worn, Limited editions (70s, 80s, 90s styles) & are designer brands. Retrosun source rare vintage designer sunglasses from all over the world, making them highly accessible to fashionista’s like you! Designer brands in the range include Christian Dior, Gucci, Hugo Boss, Gucci, Missoni, Carrera & more. It's no wonder we have a continuous following from celebrities such as Cheryl Cole, Nicole Richie, Estelle and Rihanna You can also ensure each piece has never been worn and is always sold in pristine condition. All styles are supplied with the original soft case, full tags and serial numbers. Due to the vintage nature of the sunglasses, stock can range from between 1 and 500 pieces of certain models. This means that all pieces are unique or limited in number, and reinforces the position that Retrosun sunglasses are timeless classics that will never go out of fashion. Our sunglasses are available to purchase online from www.retrosun.co.uk and can also be found on many online stores and boutiques worldwide including Net-a-Porter, Urban Outfitters and Barney New York.
See more at http://www.retrosun.co.uk/