1. What are you wearing today?
Vintage Margiela jersey apron-dress in grey with metal ring collar, black bra and flat silver sandals. MFP pair of spike cuffs worn on biceps.
2. What is your favourite item bought from past Vodafone London Fashion weekends?
Unfortunately last time I missed it as I was heading to Italy for a trade show there, but I heard many friends bought incredible Designer bargains! We manage to offer MFP jewellery at prices more than 3 times cheaper than in store!!
3. What is your essential accessory?
Hoops and studs for my multi-pierced ears. The latest from MFP have tiny rose gold spikes and I wear 3 in a row.
4. What new feature are you most looking forward to at Vodafone London Fashion Weekend?
Some girls of my team will be there and will take photos of our customers wearing the pieces they have bought and publish the best pics on our site, Instagram and Pinterest galleries! My greatest pleasure is seeing my creations worn and restyled from who buy them. We have a section on MFP site called IStyleMFP and it's my greatest inspiration!
5. Whose style do you admire?
One of my fashion icons has always been Chloe Sevigny. I also love Rihanna's latest urban-chic style that Mel Ottenberg put together. I'm a bit like that too.
6. What is the best part of your job?
Looking for the first time at your ideas taking shape and becoming wearable objects. And having a team of people that support you and believe in what you are creating even thru the hard times.
7. What do you do on your day off?
I sleep a lot, go to the gym and then head for a thai massage or a manicure.. I also enjoy a lot visiting some of my favourite shops, the latest must-see art exhibition or even just going to the supermarket as I usually have no time at all and I tend to buy everything online!
8. What is your ultimate Guilty Pleasure?
Eating crisps and white chocolate on a long flight plane while watching 3 movies in a row!
9. Where is your favourite place in London?
My home and the Victoria and Albert Museum.
10. What do you love about London Style?
The punk heritage and the fact that because of that everybody feels free to express their own personal style and don't necesserely follow trends.
11. Sum up Vodafone London Fashion Weekend in 10 words
Experience the glamour of LFW and have fun discovering the best bargains. It's a Gifts Heaven! (It's more than 10!!)