1. What are you wearing today?
I’m wearing Liz Black printed silk leggings and printed silk and cotton long top; they have a relaxed feel and perfect for when I’m working at the fashion studio. You can’t go wrong with silk!
2. What is your favourite item bought from past Vodafone London Fashion weekends?
Last season my sister and I went tea-tasting and we both bought a set of very fancy teas!
3. What is your essential accessory?
A chunky leather and silver necklace from Luz Blair; my favourite jewellery designer.
4. What new feature are you most looking forward to at Vodafone London Fashion Weekend?
The Weekend Boutique because of all the exclusive pieces that designers have on offer.
5. Whose style do you admire?
Daphne Guinness has a great, strong sense of personal style! I would love to work with her one day.
6. What is the best part of your job?
I love every aspect of the creative side of my job; from inspiration to designing to seeing the collection come together.
7. What do you do on your day off?
If I have a day off and it’s sunny (two very unlikely things!), I would love to go surfing! I haven’t had the opportunity to go in a long time.
8. What is your ultimate Guilty Pleasure?
Shoes! I have more than 150 pairs probably, but I just can’t have enough.
9. Where is your favourite place in London?
I love Hyde Park and go to a lot of concerts there. It’s quite near my flat and makes me feel like I live in a fairytale!
10. What do you love about London Style?
It’s so eclectic! Londoners are not afraid to express themselves through their fashion! Everyone has a great sense of style.
11. Sum up Vodafone London Fashion Weekend in 10 words
Great retail therapy, exotic flavours, variety, innovation, glamour, style and fun.