2. What is your favourite item bought from past Vodafone London Fashion weekends?
Have never been…that’s why it will be even more exciting to join this year. Normally I am usually exhausted after London Fashion Week (the week before) and all work behind creating the new collection.
3. What is your essential accessory?
My big black bag.
4. What new feature are you most looking forward to at Vodafone London Fashion Weekend?
The designer highlight show and that Renaissance Life will be at the exhibition for the first time…
5. Whose style do you admire?
I think all the celeb girls that have requested Renaissance Life jewellery have a eye for fashion and style, for example Alexa Chung, Ellen Macpherson and Jessie J.
6. What is the best part of your job?
The artistic freedom, for sure.
7. What do you do on your day off?
Love, Dream and write…I love the ocean and the best thing I know is either to surf or sail with my best friends in Sweden.
8. What is your ultimate Guilty Pleasure?
I have no guilty pleasure… My philosophy is that life should be lived in freedom without guilt.
9. Where is your favourite place in London?
At the moment it’s Hoxton. But I also love walking in Primrose Hill and sunbath on a hidden almost secret rooftop.
10. What do you love about London Style?
I love that the London style has no boundaries… Everything is acceptable in a kind of strange way. The influences of music, art and the forbidden are so visual and emotional.
11. Sum up Vodafone London Fashion Weekend in 10 words
A fantastic eccentric fashion happening, where designers and fashionistas meet!
Check out Renaissance Life in Accessory Designers