1. What are you wearing today?
A Marni dress caramel colour and cotton fabric, simple and sophisticated. My shoes are See by Chloe Wedges in black, they are elegant and comfortable. Every day I wear my Carven by Les Néréides bracelet which is inspired from heraldry (blason), chic and stylish. To finalise my outfit a shopping bag by Lanvin in black leather.
2. What is your favourite item bought from past Vodafone London Fashion weekends?
A jacket from Sophie Hulmes in navy. It has minimal lines and interesting details on the back.
3. What is your essential accessory?
Jewellery! I wear many fine chains, charms, semi-precious small pearls altogether around my neck. The result is refine but stunning.
4. Whose style do you admire?
Wes Anderson is definitely a person that i admire for his sense of style and details. He has a personal universe and humour that he puts into his art. I hope to do the same with Les Néréides.
5. What is the best part of your job?
The greatest moment of my work is the birth of a new collection. I love having all this possibilities ahead of me and get excited and inspired by it.
6. What do you do on your day off?
I read magazines, blogs, go see exhibitions, go to the cinema. I want to cultivate myself, to feel what is in the air and again get inspired for new creations.
7. What is your ultimate Guilty Pleasure?
Coffee! Coffee is my fuel. There is nothing better than a break with my husband at the terrace of a cafe.
8. What is your favourite place in London?
I never miss the opportunity to visit Alfie Market. A great selection of vintage objects, jewellery and clothes.
9. What do you love about London Style?
People are not afraid to show their personality through their style. London has no boundaries.
10. Sum up Vodafone London Fashion Weekend in 10 words
A one of event that combines high fashion with great pricing!