2. What is your favourite item bought from past Vodafone London Fashion weekends?
Ooh so many, Gulham Sakina Dresses, Eley Kishimoto socks, Red by Wolves boots, Lowie knitwear and a Simeon Farrar cardigan.
3. What is your essential accessory?
I have a few...Ruby Woo Mac Red Lipstick, my wedding ring, Borba Margo Key Necklace and abviously a Kate Sheridan bag. For work, a waved rucksack and for going out a leather popper bag.
4. What new feature are you most looking forward to at Vodafone London Fashion Weekend?
5. Whose style do you admire?
Tilda Swinton - AMAZING STYLE.
6. What is the best part of your job?
ALL OF IT! - Creating affordable wearable products that people of all ages can enjoy.
7. What do you do on your day off?
Hang out with my family - I love Sundays...
8. What is your ultimate Guilty Pleasure?
Hiding under the duvet...
9. Where is your favourite place in London?
DAYTIME: E5 Bakehouse for lunch, Victoria Park on a sunny day for hanging out with family and for evening any pub on broadway market or a good gig somewhere - favourite venue has to The Troxy.
10. What do you love about London Style?
You can work whatever look you fancy and nothing seems out of place in our crazy city. Visit Broadway market on a Saturday to see it in full swing.
11. Sum up Vodafone London Fashion Weekend in 10 words
Unique fashion forward event for the fashion lovers out there!
Check out Kate Sheridan at Accessory Designers