1. What are you wearing today?
Julian Macdonald grey merino wool leggings, oversized Sandro jumper, black vintage leather jacket and a pair of Kat Maconie Cecilia ballet pumps with gold stud detail and a 1970s black and gold ring by Richard Ogden which I borrowed off my mother and never gave back.
2. What is your favourite item bought from past Vodafone London Fashion weekends?
A massive art deco inspired bangle
3. What is your essential accessory?
Kat Maconie shoes
4. What new feature are you most looking forward to at Vodafone London Fashion Weekend?
I am really looking forward to exhibiting in the boutique section for the first time.
5. Whose style do you admire?
My Cousin Emma Maconie – she makes 1980s spangle and jewel covered trucker caps look glamorous. I am also loving 1960s model Penelope Tree’s look, its inspired my AW12 collection. Victoria Sekrier who is a stylist and model friend of mine is my ultimate muse!
6. What is the best part of your job?
Everything apart from the long flights to they factory in Brazil.
7. What do you do on your day off?
Lie in, if its a Sunday then we pop down to the farmers market and buy coffees and amazing fresh almond croissants, laze around reading the weekend papers, power yoga or run with the dog to burn off all the croissants. Dinner / drinks with friends.
8. What is your ultimate Guilty Pleasure?
Listening to Hanson
9. Where is your favourite place in London?
My bed on a Sunday morning + I love a bottle of wine with friends at Negozio Classica on Portabello Road
10. What do you love about London Style?
Its very accepting of the fresh and the new - anything really go's as long as its put together in the right way.
11. Sum up Vodafone London Fashion Weekend in 10 words
The most stylish fashion finds around at small fraction of the price.