3. What is your essential accessory?
A JANE CARR scarf, I wear different styles depending on my mood and the weather! I love the cashmere range which I wear when I travel
4. What new feature are you most looking forward to at Vodafone London Fashion Weekend?
The new boutique section, which I am sure will be full of lots of exciting finds!
5. Whose style do you admire?
Anna Selezneva, she always looks so chic and effortless.
6. What is the best part of your job?
We are designing and collaborating with some wonderful people. We have just created an exclusive capsule collection for Matches as well as unique styles for Tomorrowland in Japan and Le Bon Marché Paris.
7. What do you do on your day off?
On a typical day off you could find me in an art gallery such as Hauser + Wirth on Savile Row as they have a great exhibition program, or wandering Primrose Hill getting some fresh air and big views.
8. What is your ultimate Guilty Pleasure?
Chocolate and white wine…
9. Where is your favourite place in London?
Columbia Road Flower Market. It’s a great place to go have a coffee and pick up some beautiful plants and flowers. Nopi in Warwick Street is my favourite restaurant for lunch. Yotam Ottolenghi has devised a great menu of sharing plates, I love the olive oil and have a bottle at home.
10. What do you love about London Style?
Originality, a mélange of vintage, designer and high street, there’s a freshness and creative attitude.
11. Sum up Vodafone London Fashion Weekend in 10 words
Discover, fun, trend-hunt, indulge, relax, laugh, pamper, socialize, party