1. What are you wearing today?
Today I am wearing an HDEP oversized jersey t-shirt with our best selling SS12 print in foxglove fantasy– I literally can’t take it off so comfortable and perfect for studio, I’m wearing with my favourite platform lace up booties and a vintage kimono. We’ll have some exclusive prints in the jersey styles for the boutique at Somerset House.
2. What is your favourite item bought from past Vodafone London Fashion weekends?
I don’t get very much chance to shop during LFW, but I’ll look forward to checking out the new pop up shop this season for sure.
3. What is your essential accessory?
I am never without my high heels, my three dogs, and my treasured jewellery, which I have inherited from my grandmother, one of the rings has a different stone for every year she was married to my grandfather.
4. Whose style do you admire?
Anna della Russo, Daphne Guinness, and I love Fan Bing Bing for her red carpet glamour
5. What is the best part of your job?
The creativity and freedom to pave your own career path is amazing, and working from my amazing work live studio which has a floral roof garden.
6. What do you do on your day off?
Walk the dogs, hang out with my friends – I love BBQ’s in the sun, when I have a few days to spare I love heading to the countryside for an adventure.
7. What is your ultimate Guilty Pleasure?
Swan pedalo rides with a colorful cocktail in hand!
8. Where is your favourite place in London?
I recently found out about the conservatory at the barbican – who knew? An amazing tropical oasis hidden away, I’d love to hold an event or show there one day…
10. What do you love about London Style?
It always has a bit of a twist, part of my brand philosophy is English heritage and craftsmanship and I love the English eccentrics!
11. Sum up Vodafone London Fashion Weekend in 10 words
Can I use just three??! Shop shop shop