1. What are you wearing today?
MIH jeans, a Chinti & Parker vest & a Lotus London cashmere jumper
2. What is your favourite item bought from past Vodafone London Fashion weekends?
Crumpet cashmere and Melissa Odabash bikinis that work perfectly with Lotus London’s kaftans.
3. What is your essential accessory?
Good shoes and good handbag – then you can get away with the rest.
4. What new feature are you most looking forward to at Vodafone London Fashion Weekend?
There is always something new to discover, and the mix is always fresh and interesting.
5. Whose style do you admire?
Queen Rania of Jordan
6. What is the best part of your job?
The travel and creative aspect, although there is never enough time for that!
7. What do you do on your day off?
I live in the new forest and on the solent so weekends are spent going for walks, eating good long lunches with lots of seafood, feeding the chickens with my little boy and collecting blueberries.
8. What is your ultimate Guilty Pleasure?
I am addicted to cake, and actually find baking relaxing – plus the smell in the house is delicious.
9. Where is your favourite place in London?
The river – Lotus London’s office is by it, and without the Thames London would be so stifled and grey.
10. What do you love about London Style?
London’s ultimate style is innovative and quirky whilst still being chic.
11. Sum up Vodafone London Fashion Weekend in 10 words
Love fashion, love shopping, love designer discounts - then get there !