1. What are you wearing today?
Pink and spearmint check mohair shawl, with grey boucle sweatshirt both twenty8twelve, grey Cos chino and grey Spring Courts.
2. What is your favourite item bought from past Vodafone London Fashion weekends?
Lily and Lionel scarf with a beautiful watercolour print we are collaborating with them for SS13
3. What is your essential accessory?
An oversized Chanel bag, given to me by 2 friends.
4. What new feature are you most looking forward to at Vodafone London Fashion Weekend?
The designer highlight shows that we will take part in this season .
5. Whose style do you admire?
I would have to say Tilda Swinton, she looks so effortlessly casual and at home in the most avant-garde design, and is wonderfully androgynous. I’m also totally obsessed with the character Lol in This is England, I want her to be real so that we can dress her.
6. What is the best part of your job?
Photographing the look book, and seeing everything come together, until that point I doubt everything!
7. What do you do on your day off?
Spend the day at home in Hove on the beach with a picnic if the weather allows, with my husband and whippet. If its raining its an indoor picnic.
8. What is your ultimate Guilty Pleasure?
Watching the omnibus of Coronation Street on the sofa with breakfast.
9. Where is your favourite place in London?
Bankside on a crisp autumn evening having seen a show at the Tate Modern , and walking amongst reinforced concrete.
10. What do you love about London Style?
I like seeing teenagers who have visceral style, who create their own look.
11. Sum up Vodafone London Fashion Weekend in 10 words
An amazing platform on which to showcase new designer collections.
Check out Twenty8Twelve at RTW Designers