2. What is your favourite item bought from past Vodafone London Fashion weekends?
Madeleine Thompson pale grey, super soft cashmere cardi with crop sleeves. I have literally lived in it.
3. What is your essential accessory?
A printed silk scarf. Always helps to make an outfit more interesting or reinvent a day look, to evening.
4. What new feature are you most looking forward to at Vodafone London Fashion Weekend?
We are in a new space/wing altogether which is going to be interesting.
5. Whose style do you admire?
Too many to say! Probably some of my best friends who put a different take on things and I love being surprised. Also my sister.
6. What is the best part of your job?
Designing! New season arriving (be it samples for next years SS2013 or the arrival of any new season) and seeing people get excited about it.
7. What do you do on your day off?
8. What is your ultimate Guilty Pleasure?
Too many G&T's on a beach.
9. Where is your favourite place in London?
Walking over Albert Bridge - day or night. I love looking down the river and I love the fact that you have just a brief moment of admiring the sky and have a feeling of space.
10. What do you love about London Style?
Fresh, individual, fun.
11. Sum up Vodafone London Fashion Weekend in 10 words
A great event introducing independent design. Buzzing, fun, bargains!