From Claret Showroom, Amber Wood is the Fashion Director at Emslie Creative. My clients are House of Harlow 1960, Winter Kate, Madeleine Thompson, Kat&Bee, Beta Fashion, Firouzeh and Mia Lia.
2. What is your favourite item bought from past Vodafone London Fashion weekends?
A gorgeous Winter Kate floral dress.
3. What is your essential accessory?
Kat&Bee skull ring
4. What new feature are you most looking forward to at Vodafone London Fashion Weekend?
The catwalk is always inspiring and impressive.
5. Whose style do you admire?
Nicole Richie's and my mum.
6. What is the best part of your job?
I get to work with the best people and brands
7. What do you do on your day off?
Visit new cafes, bars, shops and galleries in east London
8. What is your ultimate Guilty Pleasure?
Trawling car boot sales and charity shops in south London
9. Where is your favourite place in London?
At the moment, London Fields Brewery.
10. What do you love about London Style?
We have a unique sense of style and can throw any looks together impeccably.
11. Sum up Vodafone London Fashion Weekend in 10 words
Let your hair down and shop until you drop.