1. What are you wearing today?
Today I've got on my favourite Bling Deenie Hoop Earrings and lots of Silver Service Rings. Im also wearing clothes! A floor length pastel skirt by Finders Keepers with a big flamingo Markus Lupfer Jumper thrown on top and some very comfy Jeffery Campbell shoes I found in Oxygen Boutique.
2. What is your essential accessory?
I feel so boring without jewellery. Even the most delicate ring just adds an element of personality to your wardrobe. Estella Bartlett's star necklace £15 is my current signature piece.
3. What new feature are you most looking forward to at Vodafone London Fashion Weekend?
The panel talks Im hosting with bloggers, stylists and Fashion Industry Insiders. Fun debates shall be had.
4. Whose style do you admire?
Caroline Issa is just consistently immaculate.
5. What is the best part of your job?
Discovering the most amazing new jewellery designers, building friendships with them and sharing their designs with the world.
6. What do you do on your day off?
Have a spontaneous adventure. Anything from escaping to Venice for the weekend to baking banana bread or running off to the country side to catch up on all my favourite blogs.
7. What is your ultimate Guilty Pleasure?
Is it just totally cliche to say Chocolate? Prestat Truffles are just the ultimate. I want them right now!
8. Where is your favourite place in London?
My new favourite place changes every week! Right now its Charlotte Place a little alley off Tottenham Court Road with the sweetest restaurants- oh so romantic. I go with my friend who studies Womenswear at St Martins and we wine and dine each other like we're on a rotating cycle of first dates!.
9. What do you love about London Style?
Its so confident! Big, Eclectic Jewellery, colour, embellishment and graphic prints. Mixed with a heritage edge. Its trend-setting and inspiring.
11. Sum up Vodafone London Fashion Weekend in 10 words<br/ >Front Row Fun with Rad Designers, Shopping & your BFFS!!